Saturday, September 6, 2008

Concerts of Sanjay Subrahmanyan, my favourite!

Well, I managed to attend quite a few concerts recently, Yeah most of them Sanjay's.
The one at Krishna Ghana Sabha,
P.S.Senior,
Bala Vinayagar Temple, Warren Road
and Ya long back the concert in Ayyappan temple.

I wrote the song list n all but I totally don't have the mood to type it in!
Basically I miss out some of the songs in the concert cos I get a bit too involved in it and later I forget what they were!
Well but my favorite was the concert in Warren Road.
In the beginning I though I surely wont be able to sit through the whole concert cos I had a temperature. But then I just didn't want the concert to end. Just wanted it to go on and on and on.The Sindu Bairavi and the Bahudari piece were just enthralling. And the best was Maname Ganamum in Beemplas.

And the day of the P.S. Senior concert, I had a tough decision to make. I had tickets for this Hariharan concert and the same day, there was this Sanjay concert which I just cant miss!
And yeah I chose Sanjay's concert.
I still regret a bit nnot attending the Hariharan live programme but still I was really happy cos Sanjay as usual did not let down our expectations. And it was on Krishna Jayanti and my parents were damn pissed of for not bein there for the evening Pooja. But anyway I loved all the Krishna songs and it was really worth being there missing everything else but was expecting that he'll sing He Govinda, hmm but no..

Yeah I'll try putting up the song list of the next concert if I'm not this lazy.
Yeah I tried attending T.M.Krishna's concert in Narada Ghana Sabha , but no seats only, what to do!

Im waitin for Sanjay to come back from the U.S and give us more and more of his concerts.

Now I've to try doin atleast a bit of my homework or I'll be sent outta class as usual.
And that too tomorrow is Monday the D-Day ( Dhavani day), worst day in the week!
WAAAh, don wanna go to schooool!!

No comments: