Friday, May 23, 2008

Chennai Super Kings!

Well, Chennai has been doing really well in all it's matches except for 3 in the middle when the Aussies just went back!But now they have been gaining momentum and Dhoni's men are picking up on the points they lost. I went for two matches, the ones with Punjab and Bangalore.. Lol well the Bangalore match was unfortunate for us! 127 was really an easy target, I donno wat went into their heads.. I guess maybe there was a tinge of over- confidence. And I don't think Dhoni should have come in third. Maybe Badri or Raini must have been sent instead of Dhoni.

But anyway now I'm going for the next match too, with the Rajasthan Royals and I'm hoping they'll win. I'm expecting an exciting match, maybe a bowl-out will make it really really interesting!

Hoping for the best!!

No comments: