Monday, May 26, 2008

Do or die for Chennai super Kings!

Though I'm this die-hard fan of Sachin, but I was not cheering for the Mumbai Indians. I was just hoping with my fingers crossed that the Royals would win, just because, I wanted to increase the chances of Chennai entering the semi-finals. But yesterday was a real close game! Thats what I call a proper T20 match!But the Mumbai Indians desperately needed a win! It was really unfortunate for them after the excellent 5 wickets taken in the beginning. I guess tension was just mounting up in the field! But that last ball! That WIDE turned the whole game around. Just when I thought Mumbai was gonna win! And I was hoping that there would be a bowl-out! But no!The Royals won their match and created a record by winning all home-matches!

No comments: